DM if you wanna pay directly via PayPal
Quest version now available - (u will lose some features of the avatar&the avatar will look a bit different)
2 unity packages - 1 with and 1 without clone system (more optimized)
Toggles – Hoodie positions (3), Jacket, Top, Necklace, Metal plate on face, Ears, Tail, Pants, PP, Shoes
Particles – On hands, also springjoint, smoke out of hoodie + shining eye, fun particles, katanas – both hands and on back, feet particles – if you step on floor, circle with particles will appear, sliders for brightness, speed etc…
Audiolink – reacting to world music
HueShift on emissions
PBR Texture set up
Head&Piercings - From scratch by me: Griffonka#1020 https://app.gumroad.com/griffonka
Body - NippNipp#0001 https://gumroad.com/nippnipp (heavily resculpted by me)
Ears&Tail – Cupkake#6666 https://cupkakes-haven.myshopify.com/
Particles – zepwlert#6838
Clone system: https://dextrovr.gumroad.com/ Dextro#0001
Everything else comissioned just for me from: ɥɓıH#6676 gumroad.com/vicachu
1. no; leaking, trading, friend uploads, or price splitting, resale, redistribution
2. YOU may NOT: upload this model to other accounts, use parts of this model for commercial use
3. only PRIVATE use
4. YOU MAY use stuff made by me on your avatars for personal use only!
5. DO NOT DO minimal changes of my work and turn the avatar around for resale.
6. You MUST enter your Discord ID, VRChat name in order to purchase.
7. If you wish to use any of the assets that are on these avatar, you will need to purchase/download from the original creators.
8. There are no refunds. If you purchase the asset and the transaction is completed, the order is finished
HOW TO IMPORT THE PACKAGE
Please, follow this tutorial before asking in my server:
This package is not refundable.
For best experience I highly recommend using poiyomi PRO
This package doesnt include dynamic bones nor poiyomi PRO - you have to get it yourself for the avatar to work
Works with 2019 unity
1) import SDK 3.0 into a NEW project
2) import the Poiyomi PRO 7.3.046 (you can get it here: https://patreon.com/poiyomi )
& import Arktoon shader that I included in here
3) if you want to use DPS system (v1_31), you have to import there the shader by Raliv (gumroad.com/l/lwthuB)
4) import the unity package that im providing here
5) if the metals are pink, please just click on the material, select arktoon - opaque - and it will fix itself!
IF ANYTHING, text me on Discord Griffonka#1020 & join my server: https://discord.gg/47YE5QVb49
1) upload the pc avatar as normal
2) drop the quest package into that project (it wont work otherwise)
3) go into the "quest avatars" file in assets then in the file thats in there and open scene
4) click on File -> Build Settings -> Android (install it if you dont have it already)
5) then open VRChat SDK go to content manager find the avatar click "Copy ID"
6) click on "avatar (Quest)" in the hierarchy and past that into the blueprint id box in Pipeline manager and hit enter
7) make sure you hide the pc avatar
8) then VRChat SDK -> Builder and you should click on "build & publish for android"
this way the avatar will be visible for both pc and quest users