PC AND QUEST COMPATIBLE
- Nose boop contact with squeek sound
- Headpat contact with hearts <3
- Highfive contact
- Slap on head and body
- All contacts are toggleable
- DPS - 3 places
- Marker - you can write, erase, choose colour and size
- Hue slider for everything that has colour (Eyes, Hair, Hair Emission)
- Emission slider for hair (the glowey part on hair)
- 3 hair colours - purple (hue-shiftable), black, white
- choker, bra, panties, hoodie, harness, belts, bodysuit, boots, shorts, top, fluff, garters, gloves, stockings, necklace, fangs, suspenders
Boots: Polycrow#9999 https://polycrow.gumroad.com/ You may not reuse these at all, permission given stricktly to me, if you want to use it for your personal model you will have to obtain it from the creator of them
Underwear: Miriaaam#7537 https://miriaaamvr.gumroad.com
How to upload:
You will need poiyomi PRO, that is payed asset and is not included in this avatar.
1) Make sure you have currently supported version of Unity and also VRC SDK - I am including SDK in the download
2) Import VRC SDK & Arktoon shader that i am providing here
3) Import Poiyomi PRO 7.3.50_and_8.1.142 you can get it here:
4) IF you want to use DPS system (V 1_31), you have to import the shader by Raliv, you can get it here:
4) Navigate to DynamicPenetrationSystem/Plugins and double click -> Import on the
unitypackage to import the plugin.
6) Import the unity package I am including on gumroad
IF ANYTHING, join my server: https://discord.gg/47YE5QVb49 you can get help there
1) upload the pc avatar as normal
2) drop the quest package into that project (it wont work otherwise)
3) go into the "quest avatars" file in assets then in the file thats in there and open scene
4) click on File -> Build Settings -> Android (install it if you dont have it already)
5) then open VRChat SDK go to content manager find the avatar click "Copy ID"
6) click on "avatar (Quest)" in the hierarchy and past that into the blueprint id box in Pipeline manager and hit enter
7) make sure you hide the pc avatar
8) then VRChat SDK -> Builder and you should click on "build & publish for android"
this way the avatar will be visible for both pc and quest users
THIS IS HOW THE AVATAR LOOKS LIKE QUEST:
1. no; leaking, trading, friend uploads, or price splitting, resale, redistribution
2. YOU may NOT: upload this model to other accounts, use parts of this model for commercial use
3. only PRIVATE use
4. YOU MAY use stuff made by me on your avatars for personal use only!
5. DO NOT DO minimal changes of my work and turn the avatar around for resale.
6. You MUST enter your Discord ID, VRChat name in order to purchase.
7. If you wish to use any of the assets that are on these avatar, you will need to purchase/download from the original creators.
8. There are no refunds. If you purchase the asset and the transaction is completed, the order is finished